Volunteer At A RaceJoin us at an event and help thousands of athletes have the time of their lives!
It takes tons of people to create a slick course and a fun day for our athletes. That’s why we need you to be a part of the action as part of our Team Terrain!
Which race do you want to volunteer at?
We will open volunteer shifts 12 weeks before race day. Volunteer spots fill up fast, we suggest you sign up early!
Good To Know
- Clothing: Wear sturdy shoes and clothes that can get wet and dirty.
- Arrival: Each volunteer position states the hours.
- Deadline: Positions fill up early, so signup today.
- Free entry: As a volunteer we let you race for free too! If you work with our team during a weekday setup shift or a Saturday morning shift you’ll get a coupon code after volunteering to signup for free*. If you are racing first thing Saturday morning and then volunteering in the afternoon, you’ll need to pay for your race online and we’ll refund you after the event.
- Minimum age: you’ll need to be of appropriate age to assist on your own, and you’ll need to be mobile enough to get to your location without a vehicle.
What Do We Get?
- A free entry*,
- Free snacks and water (some positions get free lunch too, see notes under each position),
- Free parking,
- Unlimited smiles and high fives,
- A sweet Terrain Course Guide shirt. This is not your typical cotton shirt that screams VOLUNTEER!
* The insurance and processing fees are still your responsibility to pay.